11 Desember 2011

I do believe in fairytales













Cinderella made me believe having a new mom is not a good idea and fairy does exist
Snow white made me sure about what cinderella made me believe and she made me believe a kiss is a magical thing
Ariel made me always look for mermaids everytime I went to beach and made me want to be one of them
Alice made me search for a big hole under the big tree
Belle made me believe its not a bad idea to love the imperfect
Jasmine made me believe there would be the real flying carpet and I could be able to ride it with my Aladin
Aurora made me believe that I dont have to search my prince charming, he'll come and find me

0 komentar:

 
© 2010 You're in my fairy tale . all rights reversed . this blog liscensed under my name . no part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the writter permission - TERMS POLICY